EMS 5.0 Muscle Stim
EMS uses very weak electrical impulses to contract and relax muscles. It produces “passive” stimulation by sending electrical impulses or signals to the selected muscle or muscle groups. The EMS can relax a “tense”, “tight” or spasmodic muscle. Common candidates for EMS include those who experience muscle tension in the upper back and neck areas, or suffer from chronic tension headaches. The EMS will increase motion, range and response of muscles restricted from disuse or atrophy and help increase local blood circulation. The EMS is portable and may be clipped to a belt, shirt, pocket, bra or other clothing.
- Dual Channel EMS unit.
- Pulse Width: 250 Microseconds
- Pulse Rate: 5, 30, 100Hz
- Pulse Ramp: 1, 3, 5 Seconds
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80mA
- Contraction Control: 1-30 Seconds
- Relaxation Control: 1-45 Seconds
- Wave form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- 1 year Warranty
- Lead Wires
- 4 Self-Stick Hypoallergenic Disposable Electrodes
- 9V Battery
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Booklet.